With everyone in the patriotic spirit, Independence Day is a perfect time to craft with kids. Save your empty toilet paper rolls and grab some red, white, and blue paints to make fireworks the whole family can enjoy.
What you will need:
- Red, white, and blue paints
- 3 toilet paper rolls
- 3 paper bowls
- Start by cutting strips into one end of the toilet paper rolls. The deeper the cuts, the bigger the firework blast.
- Pour red, white, and blue paint into separate paper bowls.
- Have kids dip the fanned out end of the toilet paper roll into the paint.
- Stamp the toilet paper roll onto a piece of paper.
- Repeat with each color.
- Tada! Fun and easy firework art for the holiday.